What are thought-provoking questions? The meaning of these questions is to get you to think deeply about your answers and their effects on your life. Thought-provoking questions help you become more self-reflective, improving your life in multiple areas. It’s probably best to write your answers down so you can look back on them later and analyze whether the question has helped you think differently.
We’ve broken this list down into parts, now let’s dive into Part Two:
Here are Thought Provoking Questions That You Can Ask and Answer Yourself Today:
25. Do you choose happiness or leave it to chance?
26. Do you have a personal mission statement?
27. How do you challenge your assumptions?
28. How do you spend the majority of your free time? Why?
29. How often do you keep in touch with family and friends?
30. If you could eliminate one thing from your life today, what would it be?
31. If you could start over, what would you do differently?
32. If you had to teach someone one thing, what would you teach?
33. Name one psychological barrier in your life? What is holding you back from doing?
34. What are you spending your money on?
35. What do you really love to do? Do you do it often? If you answer no, why not?
36. What gives you peace?
37. What have you given up on?
38. What is your favorite quote?
39. What steps can you take today to fulfill your deepest desire?
40. What would you change about your life if you knew you would never die?
41. When someone sees your name on caller ID, what thoughts and feelings do you want them to have?
42. Where would you like to live? Why haven’t you moved?
43. Who are you really? Describe yourself without using your name, or any attributes given to you by society and really think. Deep down, who are you?
44. Would your life be better or worse, if you knew the time and place where you would die?
45. Are you feeding your fears or your hopes and dreams?
46. Did you pause to celebrate the last time you accomplished a goal, big or small?
47. Do you consider yourself the hero or the villain in your story?
48. Do you take time to just breathe and do absolutely nothing for at least 5 minutes?
49. How do you deal with failure?
The questions featured in this series are some of the best thought-provoking questions of all time. Forcing you to question your career, your personality, your relationships, your happiness, and your true purpose. Hopefully, they’ll help you to think differently about things, and use that information to improve your life!
Article Credit: https://wealthygorilla.com/99-thought-provoking-questions/