What are thought-provoking questions? The meaning of these questions is to get you to think deeply about your answers and their effects on your life. Thought-provoking questions help you become more self-reflective, and therefore improve your life in multiple areas. It’s probably best to write your answers down so that you can look back on them later and analyze whether the question has helped you to think differently.
We’ve broken this list down into parts, let’s dive into Part One:
Here are Thought Provoking Questions That You Can Ask and Answer Yourself Today:
1. Are you able to say no, even when it makes you unpopular?
2. Are you satisfied with your work?
3. Do you bring your work home with you?
4. Do you follow through on commitments?
5. How do you apply the learning from this regret to your actions today?
6. How do you react when you encounter a homeless person?
7. How much time are you spending on social media?
8. If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?
9. If you could spend 10 minutes with anyone, living or dead, who would it be? Why?
10. If you had a year left to live, what would you achieve over the next 12 months?
11. If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
12. What are you looking forward to?
13. What did your life teach you yesterday?
14. What gives you meaning?
15. What have you done today to make someone’s life better?
16. What is the source of your procrastination?
17. What small habit can you change today?
18. What would happen if you never wasted another minute of your life, what would that look like?
19. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
20. When you think of your home, what immediately comes to mind?
21. Who are you becoming?
22. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
23. Are you content? If not, what is the source of your lack of contentment?
24. Are your goals and dreams written down?
The questions featured in this series are some of the best thought-provoking questions of all time. Forcing you to question your career, your personality, your relationships, your happiness, and your true purpose. Hopefully, they’ll help you to think differently about things, and use that information to improve your life!
Article Credit: https://wealthygorilla.com/99-thought-provoking-questions/